Got a query?
Top five queries
- What assistance is available to help me with my water bills?
We understand that sometimes life gets tricky and you might be struggling with your water bills. If you’re struggling, get it touch with us as soon as possible and we can help you with initiatives such as:
- Payment arrangements
- Applying for concessions
- GWMWater Customer Support Program
- Utility Relief Grant Scheme
- Rebate Scheme
Find out more about concessions and grants or call us for a confidential discussion on 1300 659 961.
- What is allowed at GWMWater lakes and reservoirs?
- What are the current water restrictions in my area?
All Victorian towns are under Permanent Water Savings Rules when staged water restrictions aren’t in place.
- How can I use water wisely?
There’s a number of simple adjustments you can make to your everyday life in order to use water wisely.
- What payment arrangements are available?
You can pay your bill in a few ways:
- BPAY - Biller Code 79855
- Direct Debit Payment by Centrelink (Centrepay)
- Credit card via POSTbillpay online or over the phone
- Payment in person at any Australia Post office or our Horsham office
- Via mail to PO BOX 481, Horsham, 3402
Outages and water quality alerts
Planned Interruption to Water Supply - St Arnaud
Reason: Maintenance Works
Starting: 9 am, 22 November 2019
Finishing: 5 pm, 22 November 2019
Every erffort will be made to maintain supply except for the period as mentioned, however it may not be possible to stay strictly to these times.
We recommend to store sufficient water for your use prior to the interruption to water supply.
During the water supply interruption do not use any taps or water using appliances.Read more
Moora Moora Reservoir is a small reservoir in the heart of the Grampians National Park. Located in the the upper reaches of the Glenelg River catchment, Moora Moora is an important resource for Supply System 6 of the Wimmera Mallee Pipeline.
The catchment covers an area of about 40 km2 and acts as a sub-catchment for the Rocklands Reservoir catchment. Moora Moora can also receive water directly from the upper Glenelg River via transfers along the Moora Inlet Channel.
Recreationally, Moora Moora is especially popular for bush camping, fishing and boating.