Skip to main content Skip to home page
Information about moving, emergency water,  locating our assets, connecting to our services and using groundwater and surface water.


How to update your details or disconnect from our services.  Find out about tenant and landlord responsibilities.


Locating our assets

Find out how to locate our underground assets.  Use an interactive online map to find our assets.


Rural Pipeline

Apply to connect to a rural pipeline.  Information about pipeline water allowances.  Tools and advice for designing and monitoring your on-farm piped system.


Urban and recycled water

Apply to connect to an urban water main. Information about recycled water.


Wastewater, sewerage and trade waste

Apply to discharge trade waste or connect to a sewer main. Information about using biosolids.



Apply for a groundwater bore or licence.  Information about groundwater mangement, monitoring and management areas. 


Surface water diversion

Register a dam or apply for a surface water licence.  Information about surface water mangement and allocations.


Emergency water and standpipes

Apply for water carting standpipe access. Find emergency water supply points in our region.





Back to top