While we strive to provide an outstanding customer experience, we recognise that sometimes there may be a need to complain if a service, decision or action fails to meet your expectations.
We deal with all complaints in an objective, unbiased and timely manner.
How to make a complaint
You can make a complaint by filling out the online complaint form.
Please provide the following details:
- Your name and contact details.
- A description of your complaint and any supporting data. Include as much information as possible so that we can consider all of the facts.
- Proposal for how you'd like the situation resolved.
We recognise the value for transparency and accountability in its administrative and management practices. Protected Disclosure Procedures (306kB, 21 pages) outlines the protection of persons from detrimental action in reprisal for making a protected disclosure about GWMWater or its employees.
What happens next?
- Your complaint is referred to the appropriate manager.
- The manager will review the complaint and offer a response.
- We strive to respond and resolve all complaints within 10 business days.
If you reject our proposed decision or action:
- Your complaint remains open.
- You can seek alternative forms of assistance such as the Energy and Water Ombudsman (EWOV).
- We will continue to monitor progress of your complaint until all reasonable internal and external options of recourse are exhausted or the complainant is satisfied.