At GWMWater we take great pride in our team of expert, professional and customer-focused employees.
Our application process is designed to help us get the right people on board - as well as make sure we're the right fit for you!
How to apply
1. View our current vacancies
Visit www.careers.vic.gov to view our current positions.
2. Prepare your application
Your application should comprise three things:
- Your CV detailing your employment history, educational qualifications and contact details.
- A cover letter including a summary of your experience and achievements that relate to the key selection criteria outlined in the position description.
- A statement addressing the key selection criteria.
3. Apply for a position
To apply for a position that we've advertised, send us your CV and cover letter by visiting www.careers.vic.gov.au.
Our recruitment process
All applications are assessed by a selection panel. Each member of the selection panel compares the information from each applicant with the position description selection criteria, as well as against the other applicants.
If you're selected for interview, we'll invite you to meet us for a discussion about your skills and experiences in relation to the role.
At this point, we may also:
- have a chat with your referees to get a better understanding of you as a person and your suitability for the role
- ask you to undergo Psychometric Testing, simply as part of the selection process.
If we'd like to offer you a position:
- We may ask that you take a medical examination, depending on the role. This is so we're sure that we won't be risking your health as part of your role.
- You may also be required to undergo a police/criminal record check depending on the role.
If all goes well: Congratulations! We welcome you to GWMWater!
By making an application, you consent to the collection, use, storage and removal of your personal information, including the details of your referees. At all times during the recruitment process, this information is treated in a highly confidential manner. All documents are held in secure storage and made available only to members of the selection panel.
Information on the application process (451kB, 2 pages)
GWMWater is an equal opportunity employer and adheres to the principles of equity and merit.
We offer great working conditions, and a variety of interesting and creative work.